11 May 2009

I have been having a great time.

Well, I have been having a great time doing Embroidery. I co-designed a picture with the Author of the book "Hallowed Moon" ... We designed the picture and put it on a bag, and a denim jacket. I will at least take a picture of the design and put it on the site.

I finished a logo for a salon and spa in our neighborhood and embroidered some robes for the spa.

I am working on several sets of burprags and receiving blankets (always it seems I am designing several sets of those), I still think that they are my favorite thing to do. I just love babies.

I know I need to get the pictures up and show you them. That is on the list of things to do this week. I hope to have them on the site no later than Thursday of this week. Hope all of you Mom's had a great Mother's Day. I know that I did.

2 comments:

Lark said...

Awesome that you got together with the author of Hallowed Moon and created a design. Do they sell this stuff somewhere? :)
Looking forward to seeing the burp clothe and blanket set I commissioned from you.

Purplepickle said...

You can go to the Hallowed Moon Website and ask where they are selling them. With the authors okay I can embroider a bag, jacket, blanket, shirt or whatever with the logo. I just need to get SM Nelson's approval for that. Thank you for your interest.

Your blanket set will be on it's way this week. Pleasure doing buisness with you.