23 August 2008

Jam's and jellies

Well,Rebecca and I, we made some fig jam, fig/strawberry and fig/blueberry jams. Tasty!. Then Wayne and I got some peaches, Danica so kindly picked for us, and I dried bananas and then peaches. Also made peach jam. I want to pick up a few frozen berries and make a batch or two and call it GOOD.

Haven't even touched the sewing machine or embroidery machine since we got home from the trip. Seems like I have just hung out and did things that have been put off. Now I want to get myself back into the grove and do more on the embroidery machine. I have several ideas in my head of things I want to do and designs I am itching to try out. So, as soon as I get the next free day off, to the embroidery sweet to work on my projects. I will post as soon as the next projects are done.

No comments: